DEADLINE TO SUBMIT SUMMIT APPLICATION: Extended to October 21, 2016
Residents and Fellows chosen to attend the 2016 SLS Hands-On MultiSpecialty Summit will receive:
• Admission to Dinner and Lecture on Saturday, December 3 at the Bohemian Hotel Celebration
• One night hotel at the Melia Orlando Suite Hotel in Celebration on Saturday, December 3
• Admission to lectures and hands-on labs on Sunday, December 4, at the Florida Hospital Nicholson Center
• A $300 Travel Stipend towards airfare to the summit
• Travel to and from events from the Melia Orlando Suite Hotel in Celebration
To apply, please fill out this form completely. Attach the Applicant's statement and the Chairman/Program Director's statement where indicated. Incomplete applications will be returned unprocessed.
To qualify to attend the Hands-On MultiSpecialty Summit:
1. Applicant must currently be a Resident-in-Training or Fellow-in-Training. To qualify as a Resident or Fellow, applicant must be in training in a US accredited training program, or, if outside the US, must be a Resident-in-Training or Fellow-in-Training within the first five years after medical school degree.
2. Applicant must be a current member of The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (SLS) (Resident/Fellow Special Rate available).
3. Applicant must complete and submit this form.
4. Applicant must submit a statement (50 words or less) stating your training status, specialty, interest in minimally invasive surgery and interest in attending the summit.
5. Applicant must submit a statement from your Department Chairman or Program Director (50 words or less) stating that you are enrolled in their program and why s/he is selecting you to attend this summit. This statement must be on letterhead with Program Director/Chairman's signature.
The required statements must be submitted by attaching to this form where indicated.
Once your application has been approved, you will be sent (via email) a link to complete your online registration form.
Deadline to submit application:
October 14, 2016 Extended to October 21, 2016
Summit registration must be completed by:
October 21, 2016 Extended to November 4, 2016